Everyone goes through life circumstances and Awakening Church cares! Please let our team know if you, or someone you know, has recently had a baby, is getting married, is experiencing grief of any kind, having an illness or hospital stay, or going through any other circumstance where it would be good to know someone cares.
Our team would love to stop by for a visit, bring a meal, pray with you, or show some other expression of love and care.
For the topics listed below in any of the three categories*, please fill out this form
For benevolence-related topics, please fill out this form
- singles, married, families
- conflict management
- meal trains for new moms
- birth announcements + baby dedications
- (pre)marriage mentoring* – please fill out this specific form
2. General Care:
- grief, suffering, death
- emotional and physical well-being
- hospital visits
3. New Believers:
- next steps on following Jesus
- discipleship / community