Everyone goes through life circumstances and Awakening Church cares!
Let our team know if you, or someone you know, is getting married, has recently had a baby, is experiencing grief of any kind, having an illness or hospital stay, or going through any other circumstance where it would be good to know someone cares.
Our team would love to bring a meal, pray with you, stop by for a visit, or show some other expression of love and care.
- Emotional and Physical Well-being
- Hospital Visits
- Grief, Suffering, Death
- Child Dedications or Birth Announcement
- All other needs not listed here
- Next steps on following Jesus
- Discipleship / community
Our ministry’s mission is to help people feel seen, cared for, and loved!
Email Annie if you like to join and learn more.
Ways you can serve:
- Do you have photography, painting, card making, or graphic design skills? Join our team to use your creativity skills to love on others.
- We are looking for volunteers who are interested in cooking or ordering a meal for those in need. Sign-up to be included on our future Meal Train invites.
- During this time where we don’t meet in person, we need a whole team of people to deliver gifts of encouragement.