Everyone goes through life circumstances and Awakening Church cares!
Our ministry’s mission is to help people feel seen, cared for, and loved! We want to be there through the high points and low moments of life. We are here to provide a meal, set up an in person or virtual visit, and support the health of your relationships.
Please fill out the form below that best represents how we can care for you at this time.
If you’re interested in serving on this team, please email us to learn more. See below for some examples of how you can serve!
- Emotional and Physical Well-being
- Hospital Visits
- Grief, Suffering, Death
- All other needs not listed here
- Next steps on following Jesus
- Discipleship / community
- Connect with us
Ways you can serve:
- Do you have photography, painting, card making, or graphic design skills? Join our team to use your creativity skills to love on others.
- We are looking for volunteers who are interested in cooking or ordering a meal for those in need. Sign-up to be included on our future Meal Train invites.
- During this time where we don’t meet in person, we need a whole team of people to deliver gifts of encouragement.
- Email us if you like to join and learn more.